Get the support you need to succeed.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
- Take advantage of your customized Academic Success Kit workbook to make the most of your graduate school experience–inside and outside of the classroom.
- Access services specifically designed to promote student success, such as our Preparing Future Faculty program and the Center for Writing & Rhetoric.
- Join any of our graduate student clubs and organizations.
- Find health and wellness outlets for relaxation and fitness, spirituality, and more.
Join a community of acceptance and inclusion.
At Claremont Graduate University, we believe that respect for difference fosters a culture of open exchange of ideas, collaboration, innovation, and fairness.
- Explore a wide range of student services offered through both our Office of Student Life, Diversity & Leadership and The Claremont Colleges Services.
- Discover friends, peers, and mentors within a wealth of student organizations across The Claremont Colleges, including the Asian American Advisory Board, Chicano/Latino Student Affairs, Intercollegiate Feminist Center, Muslim Student Association, Office of Black Student Affairs, and the Queer Resource Center.
Start your career on your first day.
“All graduate, all the time” means that you benefit from a career development experience that undergraduate-focused schools do not provide.
- Experience a Career Development Office that solely specializes in graduate student career coaching, resume and interview best practices, internship placement, job search resources, alumni networking, and workshops.
- Benefit from exclusive networking with graduate faculty and peers.
- Receive customized career development from day one to help you find your path and make the strategic decisions that will advance your career and your personal goals.